Location: Sudan (Khartoum)
- Degree/Higher Diploma in Water Engineering, or related university degree
- Minimum three years experience managing and implementing Water and Sanitation programs in war affected areas or rural and remote environments preferably in Africa
- Familiarity with private, US government, UN and multi-lateral donors
- Familiarity or experience with Sphere Standards
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements and work in insecure environments with minimum basic facilities.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Fluency in English
- Basic Arabic a key advantage
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
UMCOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Submit your cover letter (notes) and resume through UMCOR website at http://jobs-umcor.icims.com/umcor_jobs/jobs/candidate/job.jsp?jobid=1190&mode=view or fax to 212-870-3508.
No Telephone Inquiries Please.
Kenya Jobs | Kenyan Jobs | Jobs in Kenya |
Latest Kenyan Jobs | Kenya | Jobs Kenya Vacancies | Kenya Job Vacancy | Jobs Kenya Vacancies | Nairobi Jobs | Job Vacancies in Nairobi Kenya
| Employment Opportunities in Kenya | Careers in Kenya | Job Openings Kenya
Careers in Africa | Jobs in Africa
| Find Work in Africa | Employment - Africa | Jobs Africa | Vacancies in Africa | Work Jobs Africa