One Acre Fund Product Manager Jobs in Kenya
One Acre Fund Product Manager Jobs in KenyaJob Description As the Product Manager you will report to the Director of Product Management.
Working with our internal customers you will determine how we can improve our impact and operating efficiency through implementing technology solutions.
You will support in leading the process of technology development to empower our service delivery and management decisions to be data-driven.
You will also help create greater impact for over 1,000,000 farmers, and in building a quality support team for One Acre Fund staff
Example technology applications you might work on include:
• Field staff performance management/enhancement We want to explore how we can harness mobile technology to support hundreds of thousands of field staff and government extension workers to do their jobs more effectively across multiple countries using a variety of tools/applications
• Mobile payments In some countries, One Acre Fund already allows farmers to make payments from a mobile wallet over the mobile phone network. There is a huge opportunity to grow this work across our organization
• Distribution and collection of data Most farmers have very little access to simple information that has the potential to increase farm profitability (weather, prices, and agronomic techniques)
• Logistics and procurement - we need to efficiently manage products from the supplier through to our farmers, ensuring delivery of quality products at times which are convenient for them
Career Growth and Development
We have a strong culture of constant learning and we invest in developing our people. Youll have weekly check-ins with your manager, access to mentorship and training programs, and regular feedback on your performance. We hold career reviews every six months, and set aside time to discuss your aspirations and career goals. Youll have the opportunity to shape a growing organization and build a rewarding long-term career.
As the Product Manager, you do not need be a software developer, but we prefer you understand the agile software development process. We are looking for someone with 3+ years of work experience managing product management or business analysis in a technology environment. You have a passion for our mission and for applying technology to do good in the world.
If you meet the following criteria, we encourage you to apply:
• You have a proven track record of successfully working in a fast-paced environment. We want to help our farmers as quickly as we can
• You have experience of coordinating cross-departmentally in multiple countries and with software developers and internal stakeholders.
• You have the capability of communicating complex ideas to a broad audience, managing issues up to management and facilitating cooperation across teams and individuals
• You have experience with agile software development and mobile technologies, preferably in developing countries
• You have experience with user-centered design
• You have leadership experience at work, or outside of work, an enthusiasm for learning, and you are seek continued growth and learning opportunities
• You can build teams and work well with colleagues from diverse backgrounds
• Language: English required
• You have experience in the developing world (strongly preferred)
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; One Acre Fund Product Manager Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.