Taiwan ICDF International Scholarships
Enhance Your Chances of Securing Employment - Learn New Digital Skills - Register Now & Complete at Least 1 hour of Free Online Coursework Today & Get Google Certification!
Taiwan Education Scholarships » Scholarships for International Students in Taiwan » Taiwan University Scholarships
Taiwan ICDF International Scholarships: The Taiwan International Cooperation and Development Fund (Taiwan ICDF) provides scholarships for higher education in Taiwan for international students.
Taiwan ICDF has developed undergraduate, graduate and Ph.D. programs in cooperation with renowned partner universities in Taiwan.
International Scholarships Overview
- Airfare: The Taiwan ICDF arranges economy class, return tickets for the most-direct flights to and from Taiwan.
- Housing: All students must reside in student dormitories.
Tuition fees: The Taiwan ICDF covers tuition fees as required by a student’s university.
- Credit fees: Credit fees which vary with the number of credits registered, are also covered as required by a student’s university.
- Insurance: In addition to the mandatory student safety insurance set by the Ministry of Education, each student must be insured for accident and medical coverage while in Taiwan.
- The TaiwanICDF covers insurance fees for the entire duration of a student’s program.
- Textbook costs: The costs of textbooks purchased as required by instructors are covered by Taiwan ICDF, subject to the approval of the director of the student’s institute.
- Undergraduate Program (maximum four years): Each student receives NT$12,000 per month (NT$144,000 per year) as an allowance for food and miscellaneous living expenses. This is deposited into a student’s local bank account on a monthly basis.
- Master’s Program (maximum two years): Each student receives NT$15,000 per month (NT$180,000 per year) as an allowance for food and miscellaneous living expenses. This is deposited into a student’s local bank account on a monthly basis.
- Ph.D. Program (maximum four years; four-year Ph.D. programs start from 2012): Each students receives NT$17,000 per month (NT$204,000 per year) as an allowance for food and miscellaneous living expenses. This is deposited into a student’s local bank account on a monthly basis. A student’s host institute may offer to continue paying this monthly allowance for courses exceeding four years; the duration and amount will be determined by the host institute.
International Scholarships - Required Documents
- A completed application form (completed online, printed out and signed)
Please note: The online application system is closed on March 15. Please complete the application as early as possible.
- A photocopy of applicant’s passport or other document showing proof of nationality.
- A photocopy of applicant’s highest-level diploma and academic transcripts. (Please note: If not issued by a Taiwanese educational institution, these documents must be authenticated by an ROC (Taiwan) Embassy/ Consulate (General)/ Representative Office, or be sealed and delivered by the awarding institution. If these documents are in languages other than Chinese or English, a Chinese and/or English translation should be provided.)
- Copy of undergraduate/graduate degree certificate.
- A photocopy of applicant’s English proficiency certificate (TOEFL minimum score: 550, IELTS minimum score: 5.5).
- A Taiwan ICDF Medical Report (including an HIV test) dated within the the past three months.
- Two letters of reference.
- Any other documents specifically requested by an ROC (Taiwan) Embassy/ Consulate (General)/ Representative Office/ Taiwan Technical Mission or project representative.
For more scholarship information and application materials, see; Taiwan ICDF International Scholarships
List of universities granting Taiwan ICDF International Scholarships; Educational Scholarships » Scholarships for International Students » University Scholarships
Taiwan International Scholarships Eligibility; Educational Scholarships » Scholarships for International Students » University Scholarships
List of countries eligible for the Taiwan International Scholarships; Educational Scholarships » Scholarships for International Students » University Scholarships
More; Educational Scholarships » Scholarships for International Students » University Scholarships
Scholarships for African Students
» Undergraduate Scholarships
» African Women Scholarships & Grants
» Developing Countries Scholarships
» Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for Developing Countries
» Fellowship Programs
» Funding Grants for NGOs
» Government Scholarships
» LLM Scholarships
» MBA Scholarships
» PhD and Masters by Research Scholarships
» Public Health Scholarships - MPH Scholarships
» Refugees Scholarships
» Research Grants
» Scholarships and Grants
Taiwan ICDF International Scholarships - Taiwan Government Scholarships Grants -
Taiwan ICDF International Scholarships; Taiwan Government scholarships for international students from developing countries. Full scholarships in Taiwan for bachelor’s, master’s, PhD scholarships in Taiwan. Taiwan Scholarships.