The flagship project of the Foundation is an education scholarship scheme for bright but less endowed Kenya children who are facing difficulties in paying school fees for secondary education.
The scholarship beneficiaries are selected every year from the eight provinces in Kenya, and enjoy a full 4-year secondary education scholarship.
1. Result slip
2. Copy of birth certificate
3. Form 1 admission, including fees structure
4. A brief statement indicating why the nominee/family is deemed needy and the Co-operative Society with which the parent(s) is/ were associated.
5. Any other document (e.g payslip, death certificate, etc) which may aid the process.
Scholarship Application Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must meet the following eligibility requirements:
1. Student must have qualified with a minimum of 350 points in the standard eight final examinations.
2. Student must be from a needy family that is unable to support secondary education.
3. At least one of the parents of the student must be or have been a member of a Co-operative society.
4. Orphans will be eligible provided at least one of the deceased parents was a member of a Co-operative Society.
5. Sponsorship is open for both public and private secondary schools provided that the fees payable per year do not exceed the sum of KSH 50,000/-
For more information and scholarship applications, see: Co-operative Bank Foundation Scholarships Kenya
Scholarships in Kenya for High School Students Brookhouse School Scholarships Bursaries for Grade 10 Students Bursaries for Private Schools in Kenya Bursary Application for Secondary Schools - Kenya Bursary Application Form Kenya Cdf Bursaries Cdf Bursary Application Forms Kenya Cdf Bursary Application Forms Kenya Pdf Cdf Bursary Form Download Cdf Bursary Forms Kenya Co Operative Bank of Kenya Directors Co-operative Bank Foundation Scholarships Kenya Co-operative Bank Foundation Scholarships Kenya Application Forms Cooperative Bank of Kenya Cooperative Bank Scholarship Application Form 2019 Cooperative Bank Scholarships Education Funding in Kenya Elimu Fund Scholarships Family Bank Scholarship Application Form Family Bank Scholarship Application Form Pdf Family Bank Scholarship Application Form Pdf 2020 Full Scholarships for Kenyan Students High School Bursaries 2020 High School Bursary Application Form High School Scholarship Application Form Jomo Kenyatta Foundation Scholarship 2020 Kcb Bank Scholarship Kenolkobil Education Scholarship Fund Kenya Bursaries Kenya Education Fund Application Form Kenya Education Fund Offices Kenya Education Sponsorship Kenya Scholarships and Bursaries Kenya Secondary Schools Bursaries Kenya Secondary Schools Scholarships Local Scholarships in Kenya Ministry of Education Kenya Bursary Application Form Ministry of Education Kenya Scholarships 2020 Ministry of Education Science and Technology University Bursary Application Form Nairobi County Bursary Forms Organizational Structure of Cooperative Bank of Kenya Page Navigation Primary School Scholarship Application Form Products Offered by Cooperative Bank of Kenya Safaricom Foundation Scholarships Scholarship Application Form for High School Students Scholarship for Private Primary School Scholarships for Grade 8 2020 Scholarships for Primary School Students Scholarships for Secondary Schools in Kenya Scholarships in Kenya for Secondary School Students Scholarships in Kenya for Undergraduates Scholarships in Kenya Opportunities Scholarships in Kenya to Study Abroad Secondary School Scholarships in Kenya Secondary School Scholarships in Kenya 2019 Secondary School Scholarships in Kenya 2020 The Kenya Youth Education Scholarship Fund Undergraduate Bursaries in Kenya University Education Sponsorship in Kenya Www.education.go.ke (Scholarship Application Form)