Employer: Radio La Benevolencija / Humanitarian Tools Foundation
Location: Rwanda (Kigali and trips to Burundi)
The financial controller is responsible for ensuring that the day-to-day accounting operations and financial management functions are performed in accordance with Radio La Benevolencija and country office policy and procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Commerce or Accounting
(CPA/CA qualification preferred)
- At least three years of financial management experience
- At least two to three years spent working in an international NGO environment
- Advanced skills in MS Word, Excel, or Open Office
- Advanced knowledge of and experience with computerized accounting software
- Advanced written and verbal French and English language skills
Radio La Benevolencija considers applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, national origin, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or physical disability.
Radio La Benevolencija is an equal-opportunity employer.
Applications should be sent by e-mail to George Weiss at info[at]labenevolencija.org.