Location: Sudan (Darfur based in Nyala)
Closing date: 01 March
- Masters' degree or equivalent in law, political sciences, international organization management or project management relevant field.
- Excellent written and spoken English & French. Arabic would be an strong asset.
- Demonstrated experience working in countries in transition and difficult security environments.
- Significant knowledge of and experience managing grants from major international donors, including the OFDA/USAID, the ECHO, the DFID, and the United Nations agencies (UNICEF, FAO, WFP, UNJLC, etc…).
- Demonstrated experience and ability to professionally and appropriately represent the organization and negotiate and defend SOLIDARITES' interests with a diverse range of government officials, departments and ministries, local civil society organizations, other international organizations and the public of Sudan.
- Significant experience building and supervising large and culturally diverse teams of expatriate and national staff.
- Excellent communication, organizational and prioritization skills and the ability to multi-task and support and/or fill multiple positions at one time.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and ability to follow procedures, meet deadlines and work both independently and cooperatively with team members.
- Demonstrated sensitivity to the people and issues in Sudan and the region. Previous work in the Middle East and Arabic language skills valuable.
Please apply on line (CV + cover letter): make a copy paste of the following link: https://v20.recruitmentplatform.com/syndicated/private/syd_apply.cfm?ID=PSRFK026203F3VBQB6G8N8NMW&nPostingTargetID=1988 or find this job announcement on: www.solidarites.org
Kenya Jobs | Kenyan Jobs | Jobs in Kenya | Latest Kenyan Jobs | Kenya | Jobs Kenya Vacancies | Kenya Job Vacancy | Jobs Kenya Vacancies | Nairobi Jobs | Job Vacancies in Nairobi Kenya | Employment Opportunities in Kenya | Careers in Kenya | Job Openings Kenya
Scholarships in Australia » Scholarships in Austria » Scholarships in Belgium » Scholarships in Canada » Scholarships in Germany » Scholarships in Italy » Scholarships in Japan » Scholarships in Korea » Scholarships in Netherlands » Scholarships in UK » Scholarships in USA