Location: Sudan (Al Geneina)
The logistics coordinator will check the logistics and security procedures of the mission and organise the mission in the respect of Comité d'Aide Médicale (CAM) and donors’ procedures.
He will train the local logistics team in order to reinforce their capacities.
- Minimum two years experience in logistics in international organisations
- Good organizational, diplomatic and reporting skills
- Strong personnel management experience.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Mobility (regular travels from El Geneina to Khartoum)
- Organisation skills;
- Sense of responsibilities;
- Analysis and coordination skills;
- Good interpersonal and intercultural skills;
- Strong humanitarian motivation.
Send CV + cover letter by e-mail to: recrute[at]cam-fr.org, Laurence LAGORCE
Kenya Jobs | Kenyan Jobs | Jobs in Kenya | Latest Kenyan Jobs | Kenya | Jobs Kenya Vacancies | Kenya Job Vacancy | Jobs Kenya Vacancies | Nairobi Jobs | Job Vacancies in Nairobi Kenya | Employment Opportunities in Kenya | Careers in Kenya | Job Openings Kenya
Scholarships in Australia » Scholarships in Austria » Scholarships in Belgium » Scholarships in Canada » Scholarships in Germany » Scholarships in Italy » Scholarships in Japan » Scholarships in Korea » Scholarships in Netherlands » Scholarships in UK » Scholarships in USA