Pact, Inc., is seeking candidates for an HIV/AIDS Senior Technical Advisor who will be based in Lilongwe, Malawi.
The successful candidate will report to the Chief of Party on Pact Malawi’s five-year HIV/AIDS prevention, care, and support associate award program.
The program will involve building organizational and technical capacity and effectively administering sub-grants to community, faith-based, and non-governmental organizations (CBO/NGO/FBO).
- Expertise in a broad range of HIV/AIDS technical areas, including prevention, extensive knowledge of and management experience in all aspects of community-based HIV& AIDS programming (design, development, and implementation) with a special focus on prevention of HIV transmission; care and support for orphans and other vulnerable children; HIV infected individuals (including palliative care) and their affected families; improving access to voluntary counseling and testing; and community mobilization and mitigation in resource-constrained communities
- Demonstrated experience in designing, implementing and monitoring HIV/AIDS program activities
- Demonstrated organizational, training, and facilitation skills; workshop and curriculum design experience a plus
- Experience working with vulnerable groups and multi-sectoral partners, civil society, faith based organizations, international PVOs, community leaders, and policy makers on issues related to HIV/AIDS
- Demonstrated knowledge of USAID/PEPFAR results reporting and grantee monitoring, evaluation, and reporting requirements
- Demonstrated knowledge of USAID funding processes and requirements
- Excellent oral communication and writing skills, interpersonal skills, and the ability to work in a team setting
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally
Education and Experience:
- Professional advanced degree, preferably a MPH, clinical, or other related degree
- Minimum of 10 years experience in international HIV/AIDS programs, regional or Malawi experience preferred
- Computer literacy in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are required
- Knowledge of local language(s) preferred
Applications must be received by 14 March. Applications may be sent to applications[at]pactmw.org or dropped at the Pact Malawi office, Amina House, 2nd Floor, Lilongwe, Malawi.
List includes: NGO Jobs, international jobs, development jobs, relief jobs, international humanitarian jobs, international vacancies, international development, ngo jobs africa, ngo list, jobs vacancies, jobs opportunities, opportunity jobs, international non profit jobs.
Scholarships in Australia » Scholarships in Austria » Scholarships in Belgium » Scholarships in Canada » Scholarships in Germany » Scholarships in Italy » Scholarships in Japan » Scholarships in Korea » Scholarships in Netherlands » Scholarships in UK » Scholarships in USA