Location: Sudan (Juba, Yei)
Closing date: 26 Feb
- +/- 3 years of experience in education project development and implementation in an international/ humanitarian context;
- Solid staff management experience
- Experienced in community development work
- Relevant academic background (education)
- Knowledge of participatory planning and programming methods;
- Knowledge of finance and HR administration and tools & systems.
- Social, communicative and oral expression skills
- Able to assess social/ political situations and able to act in a diplomatic way in delicate situations;
- Able to organise means & staff to reach goals, mobilise staff to realise the project.
- Stress-resilient to be able to cope with complex problems and difficult living conditions;
- Hands-on mentality;
- Affinity with War Childs mandate
- Required: English
Competitive remuneration based on experience (salary range €2.200 - 3441), insurance, accommodation, 26 days annual holidays, R&R provision. This is an unaccompanied post.
This post will require extensive travel to southern Sudan and requires willingness and ability to accompany field teams on activities in remote locations.
Living conditions in field locations are of a basic standard.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to send a CV and a letter of motivation before 26 February to Sabine Stapel (please mention Relief/ FLM Sudan, Juba in the subject line), e-mail address: recruitment[at]warchild.nl (your letter and CV should not exceed 5 pages).
Please note that only selected candidates will receive a response to their application.