Location: Sudan (Khartoum, SD)
Experience and Competencies:
- Minimum ten years experience in the area of energy research with prior energy related publications.
- FES (Fuel Efficient Stove) programming experience and program evaluation, particularly meta evaluation, is mandatory, of which five years in resource deprived and conflict contexts.
- Knowledge and experience of Darfur desirable.
- Must be a self-starter and able to function independantly.
- Must be flexible and responsive to various interests.
- Must have excellent report writing skills.
- Requires strong planning skills, strong team building, capacity building and organizational skills.
- Requires excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively work with a diverse variety of people.
- Fluency in English required.
- Knowledge of Arabic an additional asset.
- Minimum of a Masters Degree in Engineering, environmental studies, energy, livelihoods or applied social or natural sciences.
- PHD in the above fields highly desirable.
Please apply online:
Kenya Jobs | Kenyan Jobs | Jobs in Kenya | Latest Kenyan Jobs | Kenya | Jobs Kenya Vacancies | Kenya Job Vacancy | Jobs Kenya Vacancies | Nairobi Jobs | Job Vacancies in Nairobi Kenya | Employment Opportunities in Kenya | Careers in Kenya | Job Openings Kenya
Scholarships for African Students » Undergraduate Scholarships » African Women Scholarships & Grants » Developing Countries Scholarships » Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for Developing Countries » Fellowship Programs » Funding Grants for NGOs » Government Scholarships » LLM Scholarships » MBA Scholarships » PhD and Masters by Research Scholarships » Public Health Scholarships - MPH Scholarships » Refugees Scholarships » Research Grants » Scholarships and Grants
Scholarships in Australia » Scholarships in Austria » Scholarships in Belgium » Scholarships in Canada » Scholarships in Germany » Scholarships in Italy » Scholarships in Japan » Scholarships in Korea » Scholarships in Netherlands » Scholarships in UK » Scholarships in USA