UNICEF is committed to gender equality in its mandate and its staff. Well qualified candidates, particularly females are strongly encouraged to apply.
Location: Rwanda (Kigali)
Closing date: 15 Nov
- Advanced university degree in social sciences, law, international relations of related technical field
- Eight years progressively responsible professional work experience at the national and international levels in programme planning, management, monitoring, and evaluation, in a related field.
- Current knowledge of the latest developments and technology, in the field.
- Proven ability to conceptualize, develop, plan and manage programmes, as well as to impart knowledge and teach skills.
- Leadership and teamwork abilities.
- Good analytical, negotiating, communication and advocacy skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and establish harmonious and effective working relationships both within and outside the organization.
- Computer skills, including internet navigation and various office applications.
- Fluency in English and French required. Knowledge of the local working language of the duty station (Kinyarwanda) is an asset.
If you have got experience of working in a similar capacity and want to make an active and lasting contribution to build a better world for children, send a detailed curriculum vitae in English, AND a duly completed United Nations Personal History form (available at http://www.unicef.org/employ), quoting VN-07-604 to: esarocluster[at]unicef.org.
Applications should be received by 15 November.
Only candidates who are under serious consideration will be contacted.