Founded in 1933, the International Rescue Committee is
a leading non-sectarian non-profit organization
providing emergency relief, protection, rehabilitation
assistance, resettlement services and advocacy for
refugees and victims of oppression or violent
- Degree in Development Studies, International
Relations, Social Sciences or similar field is
required. Masters Degree in same preferred.
- Excellent writing skills are essential.
- Experience of report- and proposal-writing and
knowledge of relevant IRC donor policies preferred.
- Excellent working knowledge of computer software
packages – MS Word, Excel and email applications
- Clear communication, presentation style as well as
good interpersonal skills are essential.
- Flexibility and willingness to spend extended
periods working in field locations are essential.
We request that all applications be completed on line
at http://www.IRCjobs.org. Please indicate in your
cover letter how you initially became aware of this
IRC does not set closing dates/deadline dates
for applications, recruitment is ongoing until the
position is filled.
The IRC reviews all applications
and you will be contacted directly if you are selected
as a candidate.