Location: Central African Republic
Closing date: 10 March
As Environmental Health Coordinator, you will have the opportunity to design and implement a comprehensive water and sanitation program for IDPs in the Central African Republic, and help see this program through to a place where it is both sustainable and able to grow as needed to assist additional beneficiaries.
- Degree in civil engineering; advanced degree a plus.
- At least 3 years of international experience developing and implementing water, sanitation and hygiene promotion projects in an emergency or development context required.
- Fluency in English and French required.
- Experience developing staff capacity and implementing formal, regular staff trainings.
- Experience conducting assessments and in using participatory approaches.
- Experience working with and supervising staff in an international, multi-cultural setting.
- Excellent management, project planning, and organizational skills required.
- Ability to write clear and concise reports and experience managing budgets.
- Able to work independently while being a strong team player;
- Strong computer skills and computer-based data analysis skills required.
- Ability to work in unstable security environments with very basic living conditions, and under administrative and programmatic pressures.
For more information see: International Rescue Committee, Central African Republic