Project Support Manager, Norwegian Refugee Council - Uganda
Closing date: 05 Jun
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Relevant higher education, preferably within logistics/administration/management
- 3-5 years operational experience within logistics, management, administration, financial management,
- Experience in strategic thinking and planning, be able to set priorities, prepare manageable work plans and to evaluate progress
- Good communication, interpersonal, representation, negotiation and leadership skills
- Fluency in the English language, both oral and written
- Computer skills – database knowledge essential, wireless networking
- Holder of a valid international driver’s licence
Program Coordinator for Uganda is Cecilie Gulbraar Orestis, +47 23 10 98 48.
For issues relating to the recruitment process: Toril Rindahl Jørgensen, +47 23 10 98 62.
Applications and CV in English are to be submitted by email to 50.U07@nrc.no
Only applications sent to this email address will be considered.
CV should include some personal data, as age and nationality.
Please download the Standard CV from this link: http://103220.c.telecomputing.no/publisher/arch/_img/9068292.doc
Please notify NRC, in the application, how you found out about the position.