Project Officer, Nutrition, UNICEF, Somalia
Jobs in Africa » Jobs Africa » Careers in Africa
Qualified candidates are invited to apply for the position of Project
Officer, Nutrition based in UNICEF Somalia, USSC, Nairobi with
frequent travels to Somalia.
The successful candidate will be offered
a Temporary Fixed Term Appointment for 9 months. Further extensions
will be subject to satisfactory performance and funding availability.
Qualifications and experience:
• Advanced university degree in Nutrition or other related field.
• Five years progressively responsible professional work experience in relevant work, including nutrition programme strategy development, health and nutrition programme implementation, administration, monitoring and evaluation. Work experience in Somalia an asset.
• Fluency in English and another UN language as required. Knowledge of local working language of the duty station an asset.
• Good technical knowledge on nutrition programming, analytical,
negotiating, communication and advocacy skills.
• Training ability.
• Computer skills, including internet navigation, and various office
• Demonstrated ability to work in a multicultural environment, and
establish harmonious and effective working relationships, both within
and outside the organization.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications
with updated UN Personal History Form (P.11), updated CV, copies of
academic certificates to the following addresses.
UN staff are
requested to provide last two Performance Evaluation Reports (PERs).
Please quote the vacancy number in your application.
For more jobs, see; Jobs in Africa » Jobs Africa » Careers in Africa
List includes: NGO Jobs, international jobs, development jobs, relief jobs, international humanitarian jobs, international vacancies, international development, ngo jobs africa, ngo list, jobs vacancies, jobs opportunities, opportunity jobs, international non profit jobs.