Jobs in Africa » Jobs Africa » Careers in Africa
Project Administrator Career Opportunity
Applications are invited from qualified Kenya citizens for the below vacant position:
Qualifications and Experience:
- Coordinate implementation of the welfare projects;
- Maintain books of accounts and sound financial management of the projects;
- Implement the Welfare’s annual work plan;
- Timely preparation and submission of project budgets;
- Facilitate needs assessment, data gathering and analysis, project design, supervision of monitoring and evaluation system;
- Plan & organize office workflow activities;
- Develop & maintain welfare‘s record system;
- CPA II.
- Well conversant with computer accounting packages
- Minimum 2 years experience in similar position
- Candidate with experience in a fairtrade certified flower farm will have added advantage.
Interested and qualified persons should send their application, updated CV, copies of certificates and a reliable telephone contact to the undersigned.
Candidates must mention their current and expected salary package
The Fairtrade Officer,
P.O Box 14618 – 00800,
Westlands - Nairobi.
For more: Jobs in Africa » Jobs Africa » Careers in Africa
List includes: NGO Jobs, international jobs, development jobs, relief jobs, international humanitarian jobs, international vacancies, international development, ngo jobs africa, ngo list, jobs vacancies, jobs opportunities, opportunity jobs, international non profit jobs.