Programme Manager, Danish Demining Group, Sudan
Sudan (Kajo Keji, South Sudan)
Closing date: 10 June
- Minimum 5 years progressively professional work experience at international level in mine action, humanitarian and/or development work
- Experience with complex management and leadership
- Knowledge of financial management, administration, fundraising and proposal writing
- Proven ability to collaborate, network and negotiate with Governments, UN, donors and other NGOs
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
For additional information about the position, please contact Head of DDG, Anette Christoffersen, E-mail: email@example.com
Please note that applications are not to be sent to Ms. Christoffersen but to firstname.lastname@example.org
Commencement: 1. September
Contract: Until 28. February with possibility for extension, subject to funding.
Salary and other conditions in accordance with the Danish Refugee Council’s Terms of Employment for
Expatriates (available at www.drc.dk).
The position will be placed at salary level A2.
Vacancies Contact: email@example.com