Programme Coordinator , Cordaid, Nyamlell
For the Cordaid field office in Northern Bahr El Ghazal, South Sudan,
Cordaid is looking for a:
Programme Coordinator Cordaid Northern Bahr El Ghazal m/f (rep. notice)
Country: Sudan (North Bar El Ghazal province)
Duty station: Nyamlell (West Aweil County)
Vacancy number: 150 10072A
• Academic degree in health, business/public administration, social
sciences or other subject related to international cooperation.
• At least 5 years experience with managing and monitoring
rehabilitation programmes, preferably with EC-funded programmes.
• Experience in project planning and implementation.
• Experience in working with local NGOs preferably in Africa.
• Experience in reporting requirements of institutional donors.
• Good management skills including human resource and financial
• Experience in (South) Sudan would be an asset.
• Experience with Catholic church-based organisations is an asset.
• Experience with water and sanitation programmes is an asset.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English language.
• Diplomatic and goal driven.
• Analytical and problem solving mind.
Specifics of station
The Programme Coordinator is based in Nyamlell with a sub office in
Gok Machar (North Aweil County).
In a later phase of the programme, it
might be considered to shift the Programme Coordinator to Aweil town,
Rumbek or elsewhere on a more permanent basis.
Please note that the
living conditions in Nyamlell and Gok Machar are very basic.
This is a
The duration of the posting would be for 1 to 3 years, with an initial
6 months' contract.
The desired starting date would be 1 May.
Cordaid offers its contract with a competitive salary and a benefit
package which includes R&R, a comprehensive insurance cover, social
security and pension contribution and a holiday allowance.
Further information & how to apply
For information please contact Ms. Monica Reulink, interim HR Officer.
Phone: +31 70 3136 319.
Applications including a motivation letter and extensive CV in
English, including the contact details of at least three professional
references, should be forwarded before 17 March under reference
of the vacancy number.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted
for this position.
Applications will be short listed on a regular
basis and we may offer this post before the closing date.
Please note that we accept applications through our website only:
www.cordaid.nl (English Working for Cordaid).