Closing date: 13 Sep
- Degree in international affairs, public administration or related area; advanced degree preferred.
- At least 3 years overseas work experience with a minimum 2 years in emergency conflict settings.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and coordinate multi-sector programs in a large field or small country office.
- Ability to manage a large highly skilled and professional expatriate and national team.
- Proven diplomatic, conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Excellent command of English, both written and oral.
- Excellent computer skills: Microsoft applications-MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Publisher.
- Arabic language a plus.
- Additional qualities: ability to multitask, ability to handle pressure well, ability to improvise, flexibility.
Please submit resume and salary requirements online at http://www.IRCjobs.org