Procurement/Contracts Associate, UNOPS - Kenya
Closing date: 07 Jun
- Secondary education level is mandatory.
A University degree in the area of procurement or any related field would be an asset;
- Professional certification in the field of procurement (from Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply or elsewhere) a plus.
- At least 5 progressively responsible experience is required, preferably including experience in two or more specialized areas of procurement.
Work experience in an international organization is an asset;
- Ability to translate and apply business acumen and technical expertise into UNOPS operations
- Competent level of computer literacy – MS Office as a minimum;
- Experience directly relevant to establishment and development of new tools for improvement of support services;
- Must have keen sense of ethics and integrity in dealing with clients and service providers.
- Must be able to meet timeline for delivery of products and services to clients.
Qualified candidates should apply electronically, quoting the vacancy number and post title on subject line and attaching an updated United Nations Personal History Form (P.11), letter of interest, and complete Curriculum Vitae to email address email@example.com no later than the closing date.
The United Nations Personal History Form (P.11) can be downloaded from www.unops.org