Closing date: 29 Aug
- University degree in International Relations, International Management, Economics, or a relevant technical field, preferred;
- At least 2 years of overseas experience (ideally in Africa) preferably in CSD work;
- Fluency in spoken and written French and English;
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills;
- Experience in capacity development of local partners preferred;
- Experience in budget preparation, management, and analysis preferred;
- Knowledge of donor requirements of a variety of US and European donors;
- Must be able to work independently while being a strong team player;
- Must be culturally sensitive and have the ability and interest to identify and work with a multi-ethnic team;
- Strong computer skills preferred: must be competent in the use of Windows MS Office programs (Word, Excel, etc.), email programs, and have database experience;
- Preferred experience in working with HF radios (CODAN), VHF radios, satellite telephone, and fax and standard office equipment;
- Ability to work in unstable security environments, and administrative and programmatic pressures, and to adapt to a changing programmatic context;
- Must be willing to endure basic living, group living conditions, and a restrictive social environment.
- Applicant should have a wide range of skills and interests.
To apply submit resume and salary requirements online or email to:
IRC considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability.
IRC is an equal opportunity employer.