Project Contract Officer - Intermediate Technology Development Group (ITDG)
Intermediate Technology Development Group Ltd (known as “Practical Action”
) is an international development agency working with poor communities to help them choose and use technology to improve their lives for today and generations to come.
Location city: Lodwar
Location country: Kenya
Closing date: 25 Sep.
Project Contract Officer (Lodwar) reporting to the Project Manager based in Lodwar
To ensure the project team’s compliance with ECHO procedures on matters of procurement,
adherence to the Practical Action-ECHO contractual agreement,
reporting schedules and structures.
Monitor the project’s financial expenditure and provide administrative support to the team in effective delivery of the contract.
Qualifications and skills
- A Master’s Degree or equivalent qualification in the international development field or business management.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in contract management preferably with ECHO funded projects or other EU donors.
- Excellent planning and financial management skills.
- Ability to work systematically and thoroughly to deliver complex activities within a limited timeframe.
- A proactive and effective communicator with excellent report writing skills.
Vacancies Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org