Human Resources and Administration Officer, CEAS, Sudan
- Diploma or formal qualification in HR Management or a degree on related field of study.
- 5 years working experience in Human Resources Management and administration, preferably in NGO sector
- Ability to work effectively and to support others.
- Excellent influencing and communication skills.
- Strong organisational and computer skills.
This position is based in Juba, Sudan and Sudanese nationals are encouraged to apply.
If you feel that you meet the above requirements, please send your detailed CV and cover letter to:
C/o P. O. Box 40870 - 00100
The closing date for applications is June 8th.
Also include day time telephone number on which you may be contacted. Pre-selected candidates will be invited for an interview in the week beginning June 18th, in Nairobi or Juba.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted