HIV AIDS Senior Technical Advisor, Pact inc, Malawi
Jobs in Africa » Jobs Africa » Careers in Africa
Pact, Inc. (Pact)
Pact, Inc., is seeking candidates for an HIV/AIDS Senior Technical Advisor who will be based in Lilongwe, Malawi.
The successful candidate will report to the Chief of Party on Pact Malawi’s five-year HIV/AIDS prevention, care, and support associate award program.
The program will involve building organizational and technical capacity and effectively administering sub-grants to community, faith-based, and non-governmental organizations (CBO/NGO/FBO).
- Expertise in a broad range of HIV/AIDS technical areas, including prevention, extensive knowledge of and management experience in all aspects of community-based HIV& AIDS programming (design, development, and implementation) with a special focus on prevention of HIV transmission; care and support for orphans and other vulnerable children; HIV infected individuals (including palliative care) and their affected families; improving access to voluntary counseling and testing; and community mobilization and mitigation in resource-constrained communities
- Demonstrated experience in designing, implementing and monitoring HIV/AIDS program activities
- Demonstrated organizational, training, and facilitation skills; workshop and curriculum design experience a plus
- Experience working with vulnerable groups and multi-sectoral partners, civil society, faith based organizations, international PVOs, community leaders, and policy makers on issues related to HIV/AIDS
- Demonstrated knowledge of USAID/PEPFAR results reporting and grantee monitoring, evaluation, and reporting requirements
- Demonstrated knowledge of USAID funding processes and requirements
- Excellent oral communication and writing skills, interpersonal skills, and the ability to work in a team setting
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally
Education and Experience:
- Professional advanced degree, preferably a MPH, clinical, or other related degree
- Minimum of 10 years experience in international HIV/AIDS programs, regional or Malawi experience preferred
- Computer literacy in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are required
- Knowledge of local language(s) preferred
Applications must be received by 14 March. Applications may be sent to applications[at]pactmw.org or dropped at the Pact Malawi office, Amina House, 2nd Floor, Lilongwe, Malawi.
For more: Jobs in Africa » Jobs Africa » Careers in Africa
List includes: NGO Jobs, international jobs, development jobs, relief jobs, international humanitarian jobs, international vacancies, international development, ngo jobs africa, ngo list, jobs vacancies, jobs opportunities, opportunity jobs, international non profit jobs.