Education Officer - UNICEF
Jobs in Africa » Jobs Africa » Careers in Africa
United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)
Location: Cote d'Ivoire (WCARO, Abidjan)
- Advanced University degree in education, education planning, social science or a related technical field.
- Minimum five years progressively responsible professional work experience at the national and international levels in programme planning, management, monitoring and evaluation, in a related field.
- Fluency in English, French and another UN working language required.
- Previous experience with UN System is an asset.
- Current knowledge of the latest education developments in the field.
- Leadership and teamwork abilities.
- Proven ability to conceptualize, develop, plan and manage programmes, as well as to impart knowledge and teach skills.
- Good analytical, negotiation, communication and advocacy skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and establish harmonious and effective working relationships both within and outside the organization.
- Willingness to travel and work under difficult conditions
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills, including internet navigation and various office applications
Applications from qualified women are encouraged
kdiarra [at] unicef.org
For more jobs, see: Jobs in Africa » Jobs Africa » Careers in Africa
List includes: NGO Jobs, international jobs, development jobs, relief jobs, international humanitarian jobs, international vacancies, international development, ngo jobs africa, ngo list, jobs vacancies, jobs opportunities, opportunity jobs, international non profit jobs.