The University of Reading Postgraduate Research Studentships (International) pay tuition fees at the international rate and a stipend (£12,400).
The following paperwork will need to be forwarded to the Student Financial Support Office by the closing date:
1. A Postgraduate application form.
2. Two references. Either those originally supplied with the admissions application form, or updated ones.
3. A research proposal of 500 words or less. This can be the proposal submitted with the Admissions Application Form, or one specifically written for the Studentship competition.
4. A statement from the prospective supervisor(s) of 300 words or less on the form available from email@example.com or from the Studentship entry in the funding search www.rdg.ac.uk/studentfinance.
5. Transcripts of results from academic institutions previously attended with an explanation of the results, if necessary
Candidates for whom paperwork is incomplete by the closing date, or whose research proposal is too long, will not be considered.
UK/EU Studentships candidates will be invited for interview.
The Committee, at its discretion, may offer a telephone interview to overseas candidates for the UK/EU Studentships.
No UK/EU awards will be made without interview.
Candidates for the International Postgraduate Research Studentship may be asked to take part in a telephone interview.
For further details contact:
Richard Brown Student Financial Support Office 0118 378 7430 studentships [at] rdg.ac.uk
Follow the links below for more details and application contacts.
For more scholarship information and application materials, see; Postgraduate Research Studentships for International Students