CUAMM is working in Angola, Ethiopia, Kenya, Mozambique, Rwanda, Sudan, Tanzania and Uganda, implementing healthcare projects in partnership with local governments and institutions.
Job Location: Mozambique, Nampula Province, Moma District (rural area)
- University Degree in midwifery.
- Previous experience in developing countries.
- Previous experience in the field of HIV-AIDS will be highly advantaged.
- Knowledge of Portuguese language.
- Capacity to live in an African rural area.
- Ability to build constructive working relationships with colleagues of the project and the counterpart.
Start Date: ASAP
Please indicate in the message subject the Job Title.
Scholarships in Australia » Scholarships in Belgium » Scholarships in Canada » Scholarships in Germany » Scholarships in Italy » Scholarships in Japan » Scholarships in Korea » Scholarships in Netherlands » Scholarships in UK » Scholarships in USA