Closing date: 07 Aug
PSI seeks qualified, dynamic candidates for the position of Technical Advisor, in South Sudan.
- Relevant post-graduate degree;
- Minimum two years program management experience in a post-conflict country, preferably in a management capacity;
- General expertise in behavior change communication and maternal and child health;
- Familiarity with international health, development issues, and the international donor community;
- In-depth knowledge of social marketing;
- Exceptional and established diplomatic skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Knowledge of USAID and GFATM operations is a significant advantage;
- Budget and Contractual compliance experience.
The successful candidate will be
To Apply: Please apply online at http://www.psi.org
No calls or emails please