IDP Settlement Expert, UN-Habitat, Bosasso, Somalia
1st of June
Duty station: Bosasso (Somalia), with potential missions to other cities in the region
Purpose of the Assignment
• Provide technical and management support to UN-HABITAT activities
related to displaced communities mainly in Bosasso (Puntland, Somalia)
• University degree: Advanced degree in Urban/Regional Planning,
Architecture and Planning.
• Strong management and design skills, strong presentation skills,
fluent communicator, process-minded, team player, strong sense of
initiative, stress resistant.
• Professional experience: minimum five years relevant field
experience related to the tasks below and with proven familiarity with
IDP issues and post-conflict situations.
• Language: full proficiency in English is mandatory; knowledge of
Somali a major asset.
• As per relevant UN scale for service contracts
How to apply
• Please send your CV, letter of interest, and list of referees with con-tact numbers (minimum of three) to email@example.com