Closing date: 31 July
- Degree in management, business administration or related field
- Background in public health management
- A minimum of two years overseas experience with an international NGO
- Proven track record in staff capacity/skills building and training
- Ability to speak French and English
- Ability to work with and manage staff of all levels and capabilities
- Management and leadership skills including ability to manage change effectively.
- Other technical qualifications logistics, supply management, HR or related fields.
- Familiarity with Concern Worldwide Systems and procedures
Please send your application by indicating the reference number NW/NIG/HEPM via email to [email protected]