Location: Sudan (El Fasher)
- Degree in international affairs, public administration or related field, advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years overseas experience, preferably in complex emergency settings.
- Minimum three years experience in a similar Field management position with an international NGO.
- Strong organizational skills and able to coordinate and manage a diverse array of responsibilities: programs, logistics, finance and administration.
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive situations diplomatically and possess strong communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Outlook Express.
- Ability to live and work in harsh isolated environments.
- Fluency in English, Arabic a plus.
- Additional qualities: ability to multitask, ability to handle pressure well, ability to improvise, flexibility, cultural and environmental sensitivity.
Please submit resume and salary requirements online at http://www.IRCjobs.org
List includes: NGO Jobs, international jobs, development jobs, relief jobs, international humanitarian jobs, international vacancies, international development, ngo jobs africa, ngo list, jobs vacancies, jobs opportunities, opportunity jobs, international non profit jobs.
Scholarships in Australia » Scholarships in Austria » Scholarships in Belgium » Scholarships in Canada » Scholarships in Germany » Scholarships in Italy » Scholarships in Japan » Scholarships in Korea » Scholarships in Netherlands » Scholarships in UK » Scholarships in USA