Deputy CPM, Abeche, CHAD, Oxfam GB
Location: Abeche, CHAD
Skills And Competence:
1. Previous work experience of programme service management
(human resources, finance, capital assets, information management
and logistics) in emergency and/or development context essential.
2. A good working knowledge of procedures, systems and practice
in Finance, Office Management, Human Resources, logistics and
funding. Professional qualifications in one of these areas are
3. Excellent personnel management skills, with the ability to
demonstrate skills in leading a multi-disciplined, multi-cultural
4. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a
proven ability to be flexible in demanding situations.
5. Diplomacy, tact and negotiation skills
6. Experience in the design and delivery of training.
7. Analytical and strategic planning skills and the ability to
handle multiple priorities
8. The ability to present information and concepts clearly,
both verbally and on paper.
9. Computer literacy; preferably knowledge of Oxfam financial
and project database systems
10. Good written and spoken French/English is essential.
11. Sympathy with the aims and objectives of Oxfam and
Commitment to Oxfam's equal opportunity and gender policies.
This job description is not incorporated in the employment
It is intended as a guide and should not be viewed as an
inflexible specification as it may be varied from time to time in
the light of strategic developments and following discussion with
the post holder.
Email applications to: [email protected]