Location: Kenya (Nairobi)
Closing date: 27 July
- At least 2 years of experience as a Cultural Orientation Trainer
- Bachelor’s degree in Education OR professional teacher training Diploma/Certificate plus a minimum of 3 years teaching experience.
- Not less than two years in a supervisory capacity
- Minimum 2 years working experience in the U.S.
- Demonstrated computer skills for Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work as a team member in a multi-cultural environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of the use of ICT tools
- Strong written and verbal English skills
- Ability to maintain the integrity of official records
- Ability to manage a large and diverse workload under pressure with competing priorities
- Ability to maintain high performance standards with attention to detail
- Ability to follow instructions from Supervisor with a positive and receptive attitude
- Ability to conduct oneself in a professional and courteous manner to represent the best interests of the JVA and CWS/IRP
The Human Resources Manager
P. O. Box 14176