The position is based in Rwanda.
Location: Rwanda (Kigali)
Closing date: 31 July
Education & Qualifications Required:
-Qualified accountant - ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA or equivalent
-Management skills, including personnel management
-Experience on use of any recognised accounting software systems
-Overseas experience, preferably in Africa, working for an International NGO.
-Training and capacity building experience
-Concern Worldwide experience
-Experience of working in complex social or tense environments
-Experience on Microsoft Great Plains will be considered as an additional advantage
Special Skills, Aptitude or Personality Requirements:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An understanding of the way Concern operates and the role of the finance function in supporting this.
- Computer literacy essential.
- Sense of humour, flexible and able to communicate easily with people
- Ability to work in a confined team environment
- Good working knowledge of written and spoken French
Scholarships for African Students » Undergraduate Scholarships » African Women Scholarships & Grants » Developing Countries Scholarships » Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for Developing Countries » Fellowship Programs » Funding Grants for NGOs » Government Scholarships » LLM Scholarships » MBA Scholarships » PhD and Masters by Research Scholarships » Public Health Scholarships - MPH Scholarships » Refugees Scholarships » Research Grants » Scholarships and Grants
Scholarships in Australia » Scholarships in Austria » Scholarships in Belgium » Scholarships in Canada » Scholarships in Germany » Scholarships in Italy » Scholarships in Japan » Scholarships in Korea » Scholarships in Netherlands » Scholarships in UK » Scholarships in USA