Estimated Starting Period: July
- An advanced degree in Law from a recognised university.
- At least 10 years relevant experience working on partnerships between Government and civil/civic organisations.
Ideally, the candidate should have experience of working both within Government and within CBOs/NGOs, and have specific experience with the formulation and implementation of policies guiding the activities of NGOs and CBOs.
- Previous work experience in the SADC Region and more specifically in the Namibian context will be an added advantage.
- Fluent in the English language and computer literate.
- Fully conversant with computer applications such as MS Office.
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team in a multicultural environment and capacity to play an effective role in supporting decision-makers as well as operational staff.
If interested please send us your CV via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org