• 7-10 years progressive experience leading large USAID-funded activity in the Middle East
• Experience in family law/family court mediation, NGO small grants management, and social marketing/media campaigns required
• Demonstrated command of strong writing, analytical and conceptual skills appropriate for the development and production of reports, workplans, presentations, etc.
• Successful candidate must have previous experience managing multi-million dollar contract and providing vision and management direction to a large staff (20-25)
• Proven track record of working effectively with USAID and host country counterparts
• English language fluency required; Arabic language preferred but not required
• Advanced degree in relevant field highly preferred
This is a new recruitment. Intensive interviews will be scheduled in Washington, D.C. and Cairo, Egypt. Immediate availability required.
Qualified and interested candidates should send CV, brief cover letter, and list of 3 references to [email protected] msdglobal. com with "COP 07" as the subject line heading.
The deadline for receipt of applications is March 29th.
Management Sciences for Development, Inc.(MSD), is a minority-owned, and woman-owned leading international development consulting firm providing technical assistance to USAID rule of law and human rights programs in Latin America, the Middle East, and Asia.