- Degree in Accounting with CPA/ACCA or Chartered Accountancy equivalent required, Master's Degree is preferred,
- Minimum experience of 5 years,
- International experience desirable, exposure working in the region an asset,
- Extensive experience in best-practice financial management of a company, desirably a bank or other regulated financial institution, experience working for the big 4 audit firms an asset,
- Financial analysis-long/ med/short term financial planning,
- Experience working with US GAAP or IAS,
- Demonstrated abilities in budget preparation and management and general ledger management,
- Treasury management,
- Thorough understanding of operational risk of a financial institution,
- Proficient in MS Office suite, good understanding of IT issues and the role and possibilities of IT in financial management, familiarity with implementing and working with complex integrated management information and accounting systems (including database management),
- Fluency in English.
Please email resume, cover letter and salary history to: email@example.com mentioning `CFO Zambia' as subject of email.
For more information about FINCA, visit our website www.villagebanking.org
Deadline: 31st may
FINCA International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Scholarships in Australia » Scholarships in Austria » Scholarships in Belgium » Scholarships in Canada » Scholarships in Germany » Scholarships in Italy » Scholarships in Japan » Scholarships in Korea » Scholarships in Netherlands » Scholarships in UK » Scholarships in USA