The Nutritionist will have the overall responsibility of coordination, planning and implementation of nutrition programs. Required Qualifications:
1. Nutritionist with specialization in community nutrition.
2. At least 5 years of experience in emergency/development nutrition.
3. Minimum of 2 years experience managing Community-based Management of Acute Malnutrition programs.
4. Extensive experience in building capacity of MoH staff to run programs.
5. Prefer experience using Mother Care Group Model for prevention of malnutrition.
Closing date: 30 June. For more information and job application see; Nutritionist