Serving Africans around the world.
November 29 2006, ISSUE #015.
1. Masters Scholarships at The Technische Universiteit Eindhoven
The Technische Universiteit Eindhoven (TU/e), with support from The Shell Centenary Scholarship Fund (TSCSF), offers scholarships to talented postgraduate students from the developing world.
Click here for details.
2. International Master in Digital Library Learning Scholarships
Students from third countries can apply for Erasmus Mundus International Master in Digital Library Learning Scholarships. Click here for details.
3. Masters Degree in Women's and Gender Studies Scholarships
The European Union grants several Masters Degree in Women's and Gender Studies Scholarships to third country students.
Click here for details.
4. JEMES - Joint European Master Programme in Environmental Studies Scholarships
The European union is currently providing Joint European Master Programme in Environmental Studies Scholarships.
5. Research Studentship in Control Engineering
Fees and maintenance available to the successful candidate Available from 1 January 2007 for a period of three years.
6. Nottingham University Business School Scholarships
Students who want to be considered for the scholarship competition should submit their application by 27th April 2007 at the latest.
7. MA in International Relations Scholarships
The European Commission's Erasmus Mundus program provides scholarships to outstanding students from countries outside the European Union to attend Mundus MAPP and to visiting scholars to participate in teaching and research.
8. DPhil Studentship
The studentship will be attached to Wolfson College, Oxford, and will cover all University and College fees at UK/EU rates, as well as paying the normal graduate maintenance stipend which currently is set at £12,300 per annum.
9. Postgraduate Law Research Studentships
From the academic year 2007/2008, Southampton University Law School will be offering up to 8 studentships in designated research fields.
10. Postgraduate studentships in Mathematics
Mathematical Institute, The Computing Laboratory, and the Queen's College invite applications for four postgraduate studentships, funded by EPSRC, to work as part of the 5-year Critical Mass programme.
11. Graduate Scholarship at the Intitute of Fiscal Studies London
The IFS runs an annual Graduate Scholarship Programme which finances one or more students for three years to undertake research leading to a degree of Ph.D.
12. PhD Studentships at University of Bremen - Germany
The Graduate School of Social Sciences (GSSS) at the University of Bremen invites applications to its 3-year Ph.D. program from October 1, 2007 to September 30, 2010.
13. PhD position - Affective computing
The ideal candidates should hold a MSc degree in computer/engineering science, with strong emphasis on: statistical signal processing, analysis and classification, preferably on physiological signals such as EEG, ECG, EMG; audio/image/video processing and analysis.
14. PhD Scholarships - Norwegian University of Science and Technology
The Centre for Excellence invites promising PhD candidates to work with challenging research tasks in a stimulating and international working environment.
15. PhD Research Studentship - University of Gloucestershire
Applications are invited for a three year, full-time PhD research studentship in the Department of Art and Design to the value of £12,500 pa plus fees, under the supervision of Professor Andrew Stonyer, Professor of Fine Art.
16. PhD Positions in Information and Computer Sciences
The International Graduate Program on Science and Engineering at Saitama University offers highly qualified overseas students the opportunity to pursue doctoral studies and research in Information and Computer Sciences.
17. PhD student positions and four PostDoc positions in IT security – University of Twente
Candidates for the PhD positions will have completed a relevant university degree or are about to graduate in computer science, electrical engineering, or mathematics.
18. PhD Studentships - ultra-high power thyristor switches
The successful candidates will be based within either the Wolfson School of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering or the Institute of Polymer Technology and Materials Engineering.
19. PhD Studentships in Optoelectronics
The ORC has a number of well-funded places for UK, EU and International students, which will fully cover programme fees and provide a tax free bursary of £12,600 a year.
20. PhD Studentship in Biomedical Optics – University of Kent
The applicants must have a good background in experimental optics, and expected to have graduated in Physics (Optics), Medical Physics or Electrical and Electronic Engineering.
21. PhD Studentship - University of Wolverhampton
Applications are invited for a PhD Studentship in the Centre for Excellence in Learning and Teaching at The University of Wolverhampton.
22. PhD Scholarship in Population Modeling - Roskilde University Denmark
The Graduate School of Environmental Stress Studies hereby invites applications for an international PhD scholarship in population modeling.
B. Upcoming deadlines
1. Shariah Scholarship Award Deadline - 30 November 2006.
2. AAUW International Fellowships Submission Deadline - Dec 1.
3. Echoing Green Fellowship Program Deadline: December 1
4. PhD Position in Entrepreneurship Research Deadline: December 1, 2006
5. Bat Conservation International Scholarships Application Deadline - Dec 1.
7. European Master in Vision and Robotics Scholarships Deadline: December 15
8. Joint European Master in Comparative Local Development Scholarships Deadline: December 15
9. African Graduate Fellowship, American University in Cairo Deadline: December 15
10. Graduate Scholar Program Deadline: December 15
11. Shariah Research Grant Deadline - 29 December 2006.
12. Film and Fiction Scholarships Application Deadline - Dec 31.
13. MSc European Forestry Scholarships (MSc EF) Deadline - Dec 31.
14. Sauve Scholars, McGill University, Montreal Canada. Deadline: December 31
15. Institute for Humane Studies Scholarships Deadline: December 31
16. M.A. Economics of International Trade and European Integration Scholarship Deadline for applications: 31 December
17. M.A. Economics of International Trade and European Integration Scholarship Deadline for applications: 31 December
18. European Master in Lifelong Learning: Policy and Management Scholarships Deadline for applications: 31 December
19. International Foundation for Science (IFS) Grants Deadline: 30 June and 31 December
20. Alpha Delta Kappa Scholarships Deadline: Jan 1
21. Coral Reef Conservation Project (CRCP) Deadline: Jan 2
22. Masters in Security and Mobile Computing Scholarships Deadline: Jan 3
23. AWS Foundation Scholarships Deadline: Jan 4
24. MA in Human Rights Practice Scholarships Deadline: 10th January
25. Masters in Special Education Needs Scholarships
Deadline: 10th January
26. The Guest Scholarship Programme (Sweden 2007-2008) Apply between 1 November 2006 – 15 January 2007.
27. Google Europe Anita Borg Memorial Scholarship 2007 Deadline: January 12.
28. African Women Public Service Fellowship Deadline: January 15.
29. Joint European Master in Space Science and Technology Scholarships Deadline: January 15.
30. Mary Isabel Sibley Fellowship Deadline: January 15.
31. Graduate Women In Science Grants and Fellowships Deadline: January 15.
32. Erasmus Mundus Masters in Journalism and Media Scholarships Deadline: January 20.
33. Eiffel Scholarships - (Masters and PhD) France Application deadline is mid January every year.
34.World Council of Churches Scholarships Programme Deadline: January 31.
35. P.E.O. International Peace Scholarship Fund Deadline: January 31.
36. Economics Management of Network Industries Scholarships Deadline: January 31.
37. Masters in Strategic Project Management Scholarships
Deadline: January 31.
38. Erasmus Mundus Masters Course in Applied Ethics Scholarships Deadline: February 1
39. Roothbert Fund scholarships The fund's renewal application deadline: February 1
2. Programme Coordinator - Congo Closing date : November 23rd, 2006
3. Internship - Anti-Personnel Mine Ban Convention Closing date : 30 November 2006
4. Country Consultant - CRWRC , Uganda Closing date : December 9, 2006
Scholarships in Australia » Scholarships in Austria » Scholarships in Belgium » Scholarships in Canada » Scholarships in Germany » Scholarships in Italy » Scholarships in Japan » Scholarships in Korea » Scholarships in Netherlands » Scholarships in UK » Scholarships in USA