Closing date: 22 July
- Qualified nurse or clinical officer or public health officer
- A minimum of 2 years overseas experience in the planning and delivery of community health education
- Proven training skills with good verbal and written communication
- Proven health education supervisory experience
- Familiarity with child-to-child approaches and participatory teaching methodologies
- Experience in the design, implementation and analysis of KAP surveys
- Experiences of developing/adapting training materials
- Good community mobilization abilities
- Good analytical and report writing skills
- Training on community health education, training on reproductive health or related discipline; maternal and child health, hygiene and sanitation and community health, knowledge of CTC. Knowledge of PHAST methodology.
- Ideally will have worked in post conflict transition scenario and have experience in capacity building of local health authority’s staff.
Experience of working in isolated area in a multi-national/cultural environment; experience in the development of IEC materials; capacity to identify training needs.
Experience in developing monitoring and evaluation systems.
- A team player and team builder with strong organisational, interpersonal and communications skills.
Understanding and sensitivity to cross cultural issues; ability to work and remain calm under pressure; good people development and motivation skills.
Flexible and adaptable to changing environments.
Diplomatic; a commitment to working through systems of community participation and mobilization.
Willingness to travel and live under basic conditions. Needs to have initiative and be able to work with minimal supervision.
Vacancies Contact: email@example.com