All enrolled students will be granted a scholarship by the Swedish government (€ 6,000) in addition to any Erasmus Mundus scholarship.
Management Scholarships - Scholarship Admission Criteria
There are three core admission criteria:
Management Scholarships - Application Procedure
All applications for admission will be forwarded to the co-ordinating institution ( Heriot-Watt University ) for processing.
Documents required in English which must be submitted at the time of application are as follows:
1. Application form including letter of motivation.
2. Curriculum vitae.
3. Certified copy of your university qualification.
4. Certified copy of the certificate issued by the competent academic authority confirming the examinations passed, detailed study programmes and the number of hours for each module studied.
5. Proof of level of English.
6. Two letters of recommendation, preferably from the university or institute that awarded your first degree.
7. Administrative papers: a copy of a valid ID document.
Management Scholarships - Application Forms
Application forms are available from HWU, who are the co-ordinating institution for this course.
You can download an application form, or complete one online by visiting www.postgraduate.hw.ac.uk/apply/
If you do apply online, please ensure you print off a copy of your application form and enclose along with all your supporting documentation - this will allow us to match your supporting documents with your online application and process your application as quickly as possible.
More: Graduate Scholarships » Scholarships for International Students » University Scholarships » Masters in Project Management » Project Management Education Scholarships » MSc Management Scholarships
Masters in Strategic Project Management Scholarships | MA Scholarship Grants Management - Masters in Strategic Project Management Scholarships | MA Scholarship Grants Management