Independent Policing Oversight Authority Jobs
2. Independent Policing Oversight Authority Performance Monitoring and Evaluation Officer Jobs in Kenya] - IPOA/HR/02/2017
Reports to the Chief Executive OfficerMajor duties and responsibilities:Developing corporate strategies, policies and procedures for performance and monitoring;
Developing and implementing performance monitoring and evaluation frameworks and tools;
Undertaking corporate monitoring and evaluation of performance against the strategy and work-plans;
Conducting policy analysis and identifying need for policy, procedural and legislative reforms;
Developing, improving and recommending policies, procedural recommendations and program initiatives;
Monitoring and reporting on the implementation of existing policies and procedural and legislative reforms;
Preparing the bi-annual performance and annual reports;
Analyzing and evaluating regulatory, statutory and other impact or change requirements involving the development and review of policies;
Assisting in policy development for IPOA;
Writing quarterly and annual plans;
Liaising with all departments of IPOA to develop, harmonize and define performance indicators;
Organizing for evaluation and impact studies and the use of data for improvement of work; and
Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
• Be a citizen of Kenya.
Required functional skills:
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:
• Served for a minimum period of three (3) years in the grade of Senior Planning(Performance Monitoring and Evaluation) officer or nine (9) years in a comparable and relevant position in the Public Service or Private Sector;
• Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Project Management or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
• Attended a Senior Management Course lasting not less than three (3) weeks from a recognized institution;
• Excellent computer application skills with expertise in Statistical packages; and
• Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
Required behavioral skills:
• A Candidate must be a person of integrity, demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and be a team player;
• Strong managerial skills, including motivating, developing, coaching and leading teams;
• Demonstrate high ethical standards;
• Be an effective communicator with excellent negotiation and people leadership skills;
The performance monitoring and evaluation officer will provide functional oversight to all departments with
regards to performance monitoring and evaluation function.
Internal – is part of Authority’s management Team. S\he works closely with Board members on regular basis.
External – interacts with various stakeholders/Publics and other professional bodies such as Police and academic institutions, business and industry leaders, consultants, among others.
How to apply:
Interested persons who meet the above criteria are invited to view detailed job descriptions at www.ipoa.go.ke under careers and send their applications
by submitting the duly completed IPOA job application Form found at the Authority’s website; www.ipoa.go.ke, updated CV, academic certificates, testimonials and the above specified clearances. Canvassing and incomplete
applications may lead to automatic disqualification.
All applicants MUST attach clearance from the following bodies:
Applications in a sealed envelope with the job reference number clearly marked should be received by the undersigned on or before Friday, 24th February 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Chief Executive Officer
Independent Policing Oversight Authority
P.O Box 23035-00100
IPOA is an equal opportunity employer and shall not in its recruitment discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, ethnic origin, political affiliation, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability, health or social status.
N/B: Candidates who had applied for the position of the Director, Complaints Management and Legal Services following the advertisement by the Authority in the month of November 2016 need not reapply
For more information and job application details, see; Independent Policing Oversight Authority Performance Monitoring and Evaluation Officer Jobs in Kenya
More Independent Policing Oversight Authority Jobs at - Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Jobs in Kenya.