1. Only 2019 KCPE candidates are eligible to make an application for this scholarship.
2. The information provided in this form is intended to help Equity Group Foundation Community Scholarship Selection Board (CSSB) understand the applicant’s academic and financial position for the purpose of assessment for scholarship/award.
3. All fields with asterisk (*) are mandatory fields and must be filled accordingly.
4. This application form must be filled accurately, honestly and completely.
Equity Group Foundation will reject any applications without relevant documents.
5. Please review the following documents and if required have soft/scanned copies for ease of completing the online application form:
For early bird applications, you will be allowed to fill the application form without KCPE marks. However, these marks must be entered and result slip attached before final submission.
6. The completion and submission of this form is not a guarantee for sponsorship.
7. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.
8. Any false statements, omissions or forged documents will lead to automatic disqualification. 9. Please note that the application cannot be edited once it has been submitted.
Wings to Fly Selection Criteria
An eligible applicant for the Wings to Fly Scholarship should be academically promising and either be orphaned and/or from vulnerable backgrounds as defined below:
1. Getting started
Access the login page using
2. Login page
Click on ‘Create an account’ you will be directed to a new page where you will register into the Foundation. Fill in all the fields provided.
Click on the ‘register’ button to submit your details.
3. Activate account
Enter the code and click the ‘activate account’ button to activate your account.
4. Scholarship Application
Read the scholarship descrption and click ‘apply’.
The final step is for you to click on the submit application button for review or edit any part of the form.
Once you review and submit your application, you will be directed back to the application dashboard which displays the application status.
For more information, please contact the nearest Equity Branch or Agent.
For more information and application details, see; Wings to Fly Secondary School
Scholarships for Study in Africa » Scholarships for African Students » Undergraduate Scholarships » African Women Scholarships & Grants » Developing Countries Scholarships » Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for Developing Countries » Fellowship Programs » Funding Grants for NGOs » Government Scholarships » LLM Scholarships » MBA Scholarships » PhD and Masters by Research Scholarships » Public Health Scholarships - MPH Scholarships » Refugees Scholarships » Research Grants » Scholarships and Grants
Scholarships in Australia » Scholarships in Austria » Scholarships in Belgium » Scholarships in Canada » Scholarships in Germany » Scholarships in Italy » Scholarships in Japan » Scholarships in Korea » Scholarships in Netherlands » Scholarships in Switzerland » Scholarships in UK » Scholarships in USA
Short Stories for Kids - Moral Stories – English Short Stories for Children - Moral Stories for Kids - Stories for Kids - Funny Story for Kids - Scary Stories for Kids - Really Funny Short Stories - Bedtime Stories Proverb Stories Powerful Motivational Quotes for Students » Success Quotes » English Short Stories for Kids
Cabin Crew Jobs & Career Advice » Secretary Job Description » Receptionist Job Description » Top 100 Interview Questions and Answers » How to Prepare for an Interview » How to Write a CV » How to Choose a Career » Computer Shortcut Keys and their Functions