1. The student must have achieved the required score (Contact your nearest Family Bank branch for more information).
2. The student must have an acceptance letter to a National or County School.
3. The student MUST demonstrate a need for financial assistance.
How to Apply
1. Pick up an application form at any Family Bank Limited Branch OR download the application form from here and PRINT it (see links below).
2. Complete the application form, attach all required documentation and return to your nearest Family Bank Branch Manager by January 16, 2015.
3. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Kenya Secondary School Scholarship Application Details
1. Needy and orphaned children with admissions in county and national schools to visit the nearest Family Bank branch and collect an application form.
2. Complete the application form and attach the following: KCPE result slip, Admission Letter, Birth Certificate copy, recommendation letter from a government/community leader.
3. Completed application forms should be returned to any Family bank branch.
4. Await for a call from Family Bank for further guidance.
You can also download the Kenya scholarship application form from the links below.
Also see: Secondary School Scholarships in Kenya
African Scholarships » African Women Scholarships & Grants » Developing Countries Scholarships » Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for Developing Countries » Fellowship Programs » Funding Grants for NGOs » Government Scholarships » LLM Scholarships » MBA Scholarships » PhD and Masters by Research Scholarships » Public Health Scholarships - MPH Scholarships » Refugees Scholarships » Research Grants » Scholarships and Grants
Family Bank Scholarships for Kenyan Students | Scholarships for Kenyans Grants - Family Bank Scholarships for Kenyan Students | Scholarships for Kenyans Grants