Migori County Government Jobs in Kenya
3. Migori County Director of Medical Services Jobs in Kenya - 1 Post - Ref No. /176/2017
Duties and Responsibilities
1. County Principal Advisor on Medical and Public Health Matters
2. Provide technical advice to the Executive Committee, and as appropriate work with other County Departments and Agencies, Health Practitioners and Partners on Public heal issues
3. Development, implementation and review of sector Strategic Plans and budgets
4. General administration and coordination of medical and public health services in the County
5. Leading and supporting the initiation, development and implementation of County Health
Policies including Health Promotion, disease prevention, emergency planning, Health protection, Environmental health and Health care delivery.
6. Providing Programmatic and technical leadership in design, analysis and synthesis of health programmes for the County Government
7. Providing Leadership in early detection of and effecting well coordinated response by the County Government to disease outbreaks
8. Providing Leadership in monitoring and evaluation for health and reporting performance of
overall health sector
9. Provide Leadership and Strategic direction to ensure health programs and projects achieve
planned goals, objectives and targets
10. Ensure patient safety and improve health care by setting health care standards and quality
11. Overseeing and monitoring of performances of sub-counties health services
12. Timely development of quality technical medical and public health reports
13. Any other duties as shall be assigned by the County Chief Officer of Health servicesRequirement for Appointment
1. Be a Kenyan citizen
2. A Bachelors degree in Medicine and Surgery (MBChB) or equivalent qualification from a recognized University.
3. A Masters degree in Medicine, Public Health, Health Services Management or its equivalent degree from a recognized University
4. At least ten (10) years of relevant experience in the Management of Health Services, five (5) of which should have been at a senior position in public or private sector or international organization
5. Relevant post graduate studies on Management and Administration
6. Been Registered with Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board and have current Practicing license
7. Demonstrate leadership Skills
and expertise in Strategic Program planning, implementation and Policy Development
8. Experience in managing multiple partners and donors n support of health programs
9. Experience in obstetric gynecology shall be an added advantage
10. Be a team player with excellent interpersonal communication skills
11. Must fulfill the provisions of chapter six(6) of the constitution of Kenya 2010Terms of Service:
Contract/Permanent How to Apply:
1. All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the top left side indicating the reference number for position applied for and addressed to:
Migori County Public Service Board
P.O Box 365- 40400
Migori - Suna
2. Hand delivered applications should be dropped at the offices of the Migori County Public Service Board located at Msomi Teachers’ College in Migori.
3. All applications should reach the Secretary/CEO Migori County Public Service Board on or before Friday 21st February, 2017.
4. Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and Professional certificates and testimonials.
5. For candidates to meet the requirements of chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, applicants must obtain the following clearance: Tax compliance certificate from KRA
Clearance certificate from HELB
Clearance certificate from Ethics and Anti corruption Commission (EACC)
Certificate of good conduct from Criminal Investigation Department
Women, People With Disabilities(PWD’s) and Marginalized Groups are encouraged to apply,
Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification;
For more information and job application details, see; Migori County Government Jobs
More Migori County Government Jobs in Kenya at - Page | 1 | 2 |
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!