Jumia Travel Jobs in Ghana
Corporate Sales Officer - Jumia Travel Jobs in Ghana
Jumia aims at creating a connected digital Africa to improve people’s lives on the continent thanks to the Internet.
Jumia’s mission is to connect African consumers and entrepreneurs to do better business together. Founded in 2012, with a presence across Africa, the group has MTN, Rocket Internet, Millicom, Orange, Axa, Goldman Sachs and CDC as investors. Jumia has created a sustainable ecosystem of digital services and infrastructures through online and mobile marketplaces and classifieds.
With Jumia, Expand Your Horizons!Job role
The Corporate Sales Officer is responsible for hunting new clients and handling and managing existing clients, researching and identifying sales opportunities, reaching out to new customers, perform territory and account management, respond to inbound inquiries and outbound marketing campaigns and data reporting to management and gathering market intelligence.
As a Corporate Sales Officer for Jumia Travel, you will be part of a self-motivated, highly analytical and business oriented team. Your responsibilities include:
• This role is both hunting (new clients) and farming (handling and managing existing clients) – The ideal candidate should be someone comfortable with both aspects.
• Researching and identifying sales opportunity, generating leads, target identification and classification.
• Reaching out to new customers and making presentations or pitches outlining the benefits of product/ services.
• The ideal candidate should have strong closing skills.
• Perform territory and account management, opportunity qualification, and
needs analysis for all account levels: prospects and customers.
• Use phone, email, and internal marketing tools to perform selling activities and drive new business.
• Maintain an accurate and up-to-date forecast and document all activities and customer interactions.
• Maintain required activity metrics, via phone calls, appointments, demos.
• Respond to inbound inquiries, outbound marketing campaigns, and successfully lead opportunity development.
• Required to remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on product roadmap, industry changes, and competitive landscape.
• Ensuring proper servicing and after sales support to clients.
• Data reporting to management and gathering market intelligence.
• At least 1 year experience selling to corporate customers.
• Must have strong sales or business development background.Enthusiastic, driven and confident: ability to clearly and persuasively articulate the company’s mission, product and business value.
•Proven ability to learn new technology quickly, adapt to changing needs and possess strong analytical skills.
•Ability to quickly build productive relationships in a fast-paced, high-performance environment
•Perfect spoken and written English is compulsory.
What do we have to offer?
•A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment.
•The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world.
• An unparalleled personal and professional growth given the challenges that we propose you to take.
For more information and job application details, see; Corporate Sales Officer - Jumia Travel Jobs in Ghana
Closing Date 18th May 2017