Tuition Support

I am undertaking a Master's program in the UK. I am offered a partial scholarship for a PhD program which leaves to paying the difference between UK/EU and international tuition fees.

This difference is high. Do you have a suggestion on how to get extra funds to pay for this difference.


Look at; Emergency Student Funds

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Scholarships & Grants FAQ.

Scholarship 2017/18

Undergraduate Scholarships,
Masters Scholarships,
PhD Scholarships,
International Scholarships.