Tenders in Kenya
Tenders in Kenya; Provides all tenders available in Kenya daily online. List of Kenya Tenders - Kenya tender information, including invitation to contract, business opportunities and government tenders.
MANI Project Tender Advertisement for Facility Upgrade Works – Bungoma County
The Maternal and Newborn Health Improvement (MANI) Project is run by an Options-led consortium of eight agencies (CARE Kenya, AMREF, Population Council, MannionDanniels, KPMG, IHPMR and MSI).
The MANI Project is component three of a wider programme that looks at health systems strengthening and health financing targeting the poorest women in Bungoma County and implementation of an innovation challenge fund across six DFID-supported counties (Bungoma, Homa Bay, Garissa, Kakamega, Nairobi (slums) and Turkana).
MANI is seeking interested reputable Kenyan companies and partners to inspect the tenders for facility upgrade work to be done in selected health facilities in Bungoma County;
1. Tender 001: MANI/FU/SPV &SWH – 001/2016: Supply, Installation and commissioning of Solar PV in 33 health facilities and Solar Water heating equipment in 13 facilities inclusive of 3-year maintenance contract.
2. Tender 002: MANI/FU/WCR – 002/2016: Water Closet Refurbishments in 16 health facilities
3. Tender 003: MANI/FU/RWH- 003/2016: Supply and Installation of Rain Water Harvesting and storage Facilities in 32 Health facilities
4. Tender 004: MANI /FU/VIP – 004/2016: Construction of VIP latrines in 23 health facilities
The tender documents can be downloaded from : Tenders in Kenya
Clarifications on Tender
Tenderer’s may reach out to MANI for any clarifications needed through email@example.com . Contractors are however encouraged to visit the respective facilities while bidding.
Submission of Tenders
The sealed tenders should be submitted to MANI Offices in Bungoma; The envelopes should indicate the tender being submitted i.e. for Solar Tender 001: MANI/FU/SPV &SWH – 001/2016.The tenders should be received by
COB 18th November 2016 through the following address;
Off Mumias – Kanduyi Road Next to Green Valle Hotel,
P.O Box 2620 -50200
5. Farm Africa Tender Advert for Disposal of Toyota L/Cruiser Prado Motor Vehicle
Farm Africa Tender Advert for Disposal of Motor Vehicle
Farm Africa invites interested, eligible and competent bidders for disposal of motor vehicle
Vehicle Description: Toyota L/Cruiser Prado
Registration number: KBB531T
Year of manufacture: 2007
1. Sealed bid for the vehicle must be received by Farm Africa on or before 18th November 2016 at Farm Africa Kenya Country office – Studio House, 4th floor Argwings Kodhek Road, Hurlingham.
2. The vehicle can be viewed with prior arrangement by prospective bidders during working hours of 1000 hrs – 1500 hrs on week days from date of this advert until Friday 18th November 2016 close of business.
3. Bids shall be opened on Tuesday 22nd November 2016 at 12:30p.m at Farm Africa Board room, in the presence of those who wish to attend.
4. The successful bidder shall be liable to payment of taxes, transfer fees and other statutory duties.
5. Farm Africa reserves the right to accept and reject any bid without assigning any reason.
More Tenders in Kenya - Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Jobs in Kenya.