Tenders in Kenya
Tenders in Kenya; Provides all tenders available in Kenya daily online. List of Kenya Tenders - Kenya tender information, including invitation to contract, business opportunities and government tenders.
1. Tender Document for RFP for Consultancy to Develop a Communications Strategy 2016-2017)
Tender REF No. CA/PROC/RFP/05/2016-2017
Tender Name: Tender for Consultancy to Develop a Communication Strategy for the Authority -Restricted to Women, Youth and Persons ith Disabilities.
The Communications Authority of Kenya (CA) is the regulator for the ICT industry with
responsibilities in telecommunications, e-commerce, broadcasting and postal/courier services.
CA is also responsible for managing the country’s numbering and frequency spectrum
The Authority is seeking the services of a consultant to develop a corporate communications
strategy geared towards raising CA’s visibility, improving engagement with stakeholders and
repositioning the brand among key stakeholders.
Interested candidates may obtain complete tender document Free of Charge from
Procurement office located at CA Centre 3rd Floor wing A or may be downloaded from our
website www.ca.go.ke or IFMIS supplier portal (http://supplier.treasury.go.ke)
Prices quoted should be net inclusive of all taxes and delivery costs. The quotation must be
expressed in Kenya Shillings and shall remain valid for period of (120) days from the closing
date of the tender.
Duly completed RFP documents should be mailed to the undersigned in a plain sealed
envelope marked -‘CA/PROC/RFP/05/ 2016-2017 - Tender for Consultancy to Develop a Communication Strategy for the Authority’ - or deposited in the CA tender box on the ground floor of the CA Centre
along Waiyaki Way on or before 2nd November, 2016 at 2.30 p.m.
For more information and job application details, see; Tenders in Kenya Or Kenya Tenders
The Assistant Director /Procurement
Communications Authority of Kenya,
P.O. Box 14448,
Mobile: 0736 121515/ 121414
Tenders should be submitted in one big envelope containing technical and financial
proposals, sealed separately and clearly marked:
• Technical proposal for provision of consultancy services to develop a communication
strategy for the Authority.
• Financial proposal for provision of consultancy services to develop a communication
strategy for the Authority.
Tenders will be opened immediately thereafter in the presence of bidders or representatives
who choose to attend at the CA 1st Floor meeting room 2.
Note: The Consultancy is restricted to women, youth and persons with disabilities.
2. TOR for End Term Evaluation on Towards Long Term Sustainable Change Project Comic Relief grant (GR0012600)
Hope for Victoria children (HOVIC) is a non- governmental Organisation that was started in 2003 as a welfare organization to cater for the needs of children living and working on the streets).
It was registered as a CBO (community based organization) in 2006 and as a Non- governmental Organisation (NGO) in 2008.
Since 2012, we have transitioned from welfare assistance programming to a strategic approach that cultivates long-term sustainable impacts in the lives of children and young people living and working in the streets.
HOVIC endeavors to protect and empower children especially CwPC (children without parental care) and youth by facilitating access to EEDL (essential elements of dignified livelihoods) that includes; Shelter and Care, Education, Health, Food and Nutrition, Child Protection and Psychosocial Support.
Our vision is to be a premier organization for child development, rights and participation, family empowerment and long term sustainable change in the lives of vulnerable children. We envisage a society where children and youth have access to services and equal opportunities.
We believe that every child deserves services offered by the government and other actors in the field of health and education among many others.
Project overview: The overall aim is to improve the physical, psychological, health and economic well-being of street children and girls living and working in the hidden sector and other vulnerable children, through children and family empowerment, influencing policy and
advocacy at all levels in order to provide an opportunity for OVCs to live and work towards productive, healthy, dignified and meaningful lives.
delivering long-term re-integration of children and working with other stake holders to strengthen the economic circumstances of the vulnerable community and family members
To increase access to economic and business opportunities by families and foster families of street and working children leading to increased household income, purchasing power of families and meeting of the basic needs.
Strengthening protection of children in HOVIC’s programme and increasing awareness on the right of children in and outside the organization
Building children’s capacity to speak-up for themselves by intensifying life-skills and enabling them to self-advocate
Access to education at primary, secondary and vocational training levels.
Strengthen organisational capacity of HOVIC to become a viable, sustainable and effective organisation to meet the needs of street and vulnerable children.
Project Beneficiaries: Street boys living and working on the street. These are boys living in, on or from the streets.
The project also targeted girls and girls in the hidden sector and the girls working in the hidden sector (include maids, casual workers, sex workers and beggars).
Other targeted groups include parents and guardians of street children.
Objective of the evaluation
1. To assess the extent to which rehabilitated children achieved quality living standard focusing on access to health and health care services, nutrition and shelter
2. How far the reunification of children with families, foster parents and guardians was achieved and how sustainable the process was in preventing return to the streets of rehabilitated children
3. The extent to which the reintegration model has worked and whether this could be replicated and up scaled and establish what challenges there are to the success of this model
4. To assess the extent to which families of rehabilitated children have achieved increased incomes to provide for the social, economic and psychological needs of reintegrated children
5. To assess the extent to which the rights of children living on the street and in the hidden sector are respected and guaranteed by the authorities and communities focusing on the respective roles and responsibilities of Community leaders and elders, police and justice to protect street and vulnerable children and the provision of legal representation to redress abuse and injustice in the courts of law.
6. To what extent has HOVIC’s advocacy strategy been instrumental in accessing health and education services from the public institutions.
7. The extent to which rehabilitated children (Girls and Boys) have attained primary, secondary and vocational education focusing on access, retention and transition to higher levels during the grant period
8. The extent to which HOVIC’s capacity has been strengthened and classified as being viable, sustainable and effective in supporting street children.
The evaluation should focus on management’s competence and skills sets in relevant technical areas for an organisation working with vulnerable children and the capacity of the board to give strategic guidance and oversight on the operations of HOVIC.
The evaluation is expected to ascertain whether or not the project has been relevant, efficient, effective, and sustainable and whether it had impact on the lives of beneficiaries; and review other key organisational systems as required (e.g. financial; HR policies and child protection systems).
More Tenders in Kenya - Page 1
| 2 | 3 | 4 |
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Jobs in Kenya.