Summit Recruitment Jobs in Kenya
Summit Recruitment Head Chef Jobs in Kenya
Our client, owners of a contemporary Restaurant in Nairobi, is looking for an experienced Head Chef with International experience. The successful candidate will be responsible forcreating quality menus and be able to professionally manage outdoor catering events.
He/She must be stress resilient and have a very flexible approach.
He/she will be involved in the training of a local team to a high standard and will create innovative and creative menus.
Experience in a Fine Dining/Contemporary environment is a MUST as well as International experience!
• Develop and apply standard operating procedures
• Ensure that Food cost levels are maintained as specified in the budget
• Develop and create new a la carte, buffet menus
• Prepare proper recipe costing for all menu items
• Ensure consistency in food production
• Be responsible for all production of food items for guests and staff
• Follow new trends in food production
• Responsible to keep all equipment in good working order
• Ensure that cleanliness and hygiene of the workplace and the staff are always of the highest standard
• Recruiting and regularly train the kitchen staff
• Attend management meetings
• Hold regular staff meetings with the kitchen staff
• Meet guests dining in the restaurant during meal times
• Write Weekly and Monthly reports as requested
• Degree from a reputable institution or relevant discipline
• Minimum 8 years of Chef experience working in an upmarket restaurant
• A passion for good food
• Proficiency in high volume retail with P&L accountability
• Ability to work flexible hours
• Have excellent English communication skills both written and spoken
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Computer literate
• Strong organizational and planning skills
For more information and job application details, see; Summit Recruitment Head Chef Jobs in Kenya
Deadline: 4th June 2017
Summit Recruitment Accounts & Administration Trainee Jobs in Kenya
• Enter substantial numbers of transactions into QuickBooks
• Assist in preparation and review of monthly management accounts.
• Prepare & make payments to suppliers.
• Perform monthly bank accounts reconciliations and weekly petty cash checks.
• Provide support to internal and external auditors.
• Provide ongoing support to staff in the South Sudan.
• Prepare letters, minutes of meetings and other administrative documents.
• Cover for colleagues on leave.
• Any other relevant duties assigned by management
• Basic accounting qualification (CPA K), or Finance / Economics majors.
• Excellent written & oral English.
• Computer literacy – QuickBooks (or similar)
• Good touch typing speed, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
• Ability to work under pressure and to prioritize.
• Good organisation skills.
For more information and job application details, see; Summit Recruitment Accounts & Administration Trainee Jobs in Kenya
Summit Recruitment Structural Steel AutoCAD Detailers (2 positions) Jobs in Kenya
• Read structural and architectural drawings, details and schedules
• Modify generated plans, details and drawings
• Prepare drawing submittals, and update detailing model and drawings
• Coordinate with other detailers as needed
• Other duties as assigned by company management
• Degree in Engineering
• Must have excellent understanding of steel fabrication
• Min 5 – 7 years’ experience structural steel detailing firm
• Experience in working in a steel fabrication office / workshop
• Good Knowledge of AutoCAD and understanding drawings
• Must be a team player
For more information and job application details, see; Summit Recruitment Structural Steel AutoCAD Detailers (2 positions) Jobs in Kenya
Summit Recruitment Marketing Manager Jobs in Kenya
• Produce an annual proposal of marketing activities and budget for the year
• Prepare Newsletters 6 times per year, collecting news items & formatting the newsletter
• Oversee and organize the distribution of promotional materials
• Maintain relationships with all top main 100 suppliers
• Negotiate brochure contribution and manage it
• Check tour operator websites and make sure they have the correct information
• Work with web designers and developers
• Oversee Social media and blog writing – stories, message and content
• Monitoring membership and correspondence with all marketing associations
• Liaise with KTB, know their MDRs, and feed the MDRs information
• Co-ordinates with international marketing consultants
• Sales & Marketing and communications related degree or higher education qualification preferable
• Marketing business experience an advantage
• Fully computer literate, minimum requirement Microsoft Office
• Excellent communication and numeracy skills
• Excellent written English
• Organizational and administrational skills
• Neat and orderly
• People skills
For more information and job application details, see; Summit Recruitment Marketing Manager Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Jobs in Kenya.