Summit Recruitment and Search Jobs
10. Summit Recruitment and Search Kindergarten Teacher & Administrator Jobs in Kenya
Our client a multi-cultural small nature based UN-School/Kindergarten is looking for an enthusiastic and courageous Kindergarten Teacher& Administrator person to help in running the fast-growing kindergarten.
The suitable candidate should be someone who loves enjoying the outdoors activities and nature as well as un-schooling methods meaning that the children take responsibility for their own education and choose their own themes and projects as they get older.
He/She MUST be creative, warm, patient, flexible, good with children, genuinely caring for children and respecting them and is great at coming up with fun and interesting projects for the children.Key Responsibilities;
• Design and follow a complete teaching plan.
• Teach alphabet and numeracy along with personal, social and emotional skills.
• Organise learning material and resources.
• Use a variety of activities & instructional methods (songs, stories, structured games, art etc)
• Maintain an open line of communication with parents and provide appropriate information.
• Assess student’s performance and progress to ensure they are mastering the skills on regular basis.
• Monitor children’s interactions and nurture cooperation and sharing.
• Cooperate with other staff.
• Follow and comply with teaching standards and safety regulations.Qualifications;
• Bsc. degree in education or relevant licence/certificate.
• Kindergarten teacher experience in teaching numeracy and literacy (Montessori way or Waldorf training).
• Good planning and organisation skills /admin skills and is able to plan exciting curriculum.
• Open to nature based free learning and someone who enjoys the outdoors.
• Preferably but not necessarily knowledge of “nature-based free learning”
• Good communication skills both oral and written.
• Creative and flexible.
• Good computer skills, Word, Excel.
• Someone who believes in un-schooling.
• Travelled and exposed to European, Canadian, American or Scandinavian schooling and mentality.
• Experience working with children aged 18 months – 7 years.
• Preferably someone who is already a parent.Applications:
For more information and job application details, see; Summit Recruitment and Search Kindergarten Teacher & Administrator Jobs in Kenya 11. Summit Recruitment and Search Country General Manager Jobs in Kenya
Management & Executives, Retail
Our client, a leading Retail Company that provides lifestyle solutions through various brands to its customers in East Africa is looking for a Country General Manager. The ideal candidate must have Regional Manager experience in a large Retail (FMCG).Key Responsibilities;
• Provide input into the strategy and operating plans.
• Deliver against all set targets on the scorecard
• Ensure stores adherence to brand standards, product and store operational requirements.
• Influence and integrate with key business unit stakeholders locally and internationally
• Build relationships with government and suppliers and ensure delivery of the strategy and plans.
• Ensure all operating processes are effectively implemented and maintained.
• Sustain profitability, protect the brand values, and deliver effective service levels.
• Build deep retail knowledge in Kenya through coaching and training programmes.
• Facilitate development and implementation of marketing plans.
• Build an understanding of the financial model and the levers needed to drive further profitability.
• Constantly seek opportunities in stores to increase sales and maximize returns on space and stock.
• Provide leadership and ensure that there is an effective loss protection plan.Qualifications;
• At least a bachelor’s degree in BA, FMCG, Commerce, Economics or related.
• 6-10 years’ experience of either operating a large Retail (FMCG).
• Regional Manager experience would be advantageous.
• Detailed understanding of corporate selling processes.
• Good understanding of sales management and visual requirements.
• Financial acumen & business report writing skills.
• Proven leadership and management experience in retail stores.
• Driving a performance motivated culture and development of people.
• Ability to coach and develop.
• Demonstrates passion and commitment for the brand and customers.
a commitment to high performance.
• Role models the brand values.Applications:
For more information and job application details, see; Summit Recruitment and Search Country General Manager Jobs in Kenya Deadline:
15th March 201712. Chemical Plant Operator Vacancy in Nairobi, Kenya
Our client, a well-established Manufacturing and Distributor of speciality, functional and effect chemicals and polymers with a major presence in every sector of the brad chemical distribution market.
They are looking to recruit a dynamic Chemical Plant Operator to be based in Nairobi.
The successful candidate MUST have 1 year of experience in a chemical environment.Key Responsibilities;Ensure that all assembled products conforms to product assembly specification.
Ensure adherence to quality test procedures.
Report and record on raw materials used.
Monitor instruments to ensure proper production conditions.
Operate chemical processing.
Inspect production equipment’s.
Record operational/ production data.
Analyse test results.
Adhere to health and safety requirements.
Must have a minimum of 1 year of experience in the chemical environment.
Excellent housekeeping principles.
A minimum of a certificate in Chemical Engineering.
Ability to work in a high pressure environment.
Able to be trained.
Willing to work over the weekends when need arises.
Good hand –eye coordination.
Excellent attention to details.
Good interpersonal skills.
Deadline: 6th March 2017
For more information and job application details, see; Chemical Plant Operator Vacancy in Nairobi, Kenya
13. Logistics Company Business Development Manager Vacancy in Nairobi Kenya
Our client, a logistics company in East Africa is seeking to recruit a Business Development Manager to be based in Nairobi.
The preferred candidates MUST have prior work experience in the East Africa region and MUST have a proven track record in sales of logistics / clearing / forwarding services.
Prospect for potential new clients and convert into business.
Research and build relationships with new clients.
Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining and leveraging your network.
Participate in pitching, biding and pricing the services.
Use sales strategy to attain potential clients.
Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
Forecast sales targets and ensure that they are met.
Research and develop the company’s business, goals and capabilities.
Must have a Bachelors Degree in Sales & Marketing or related field.
Must have extensive experience in Business development within East African region.
Must have strong business development and relationship management skills.
Excellent presentation and communication skills.
Attention to detail and results oriented.
Must be a strong team player.
Must have a good track record in designing logistics solutions / closing deals.
Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
Good written and spoken English.
Monthly Gross Salary: Dependent on experience
Deadline: 20th March 2017
For more information and job application details, see; Logistics Company Business Development Manager Vacancy in Nairobi Kenya
Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic.
If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
More Summit Recruitment Jobs in Kenya at - Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!